A Debut Salute

17th October 2013


Introduction

"I've wanted to make this blog for quite some time, primarily meant to promote myself as an actor. Then events occurred that made me take a particular work, place it here and then later expand this cyber workspace with other writings that echo characteristics and similar themes of this article.


The whole experience prior to this action has inspired me to want to meet other people in the theatre circle & other artists of sorts, and turn each meeting into a learning experience. As well as bring about debate and Socratic questioning where it's needed and share it out.


Every encounter brings new perspective, whether it results in agreement or disagreement, be it with public practitioner or talented friends; taking numerous opportunities also to express my own thoughts along the road - why not?"


Copyright © Diandra A. 2013